Crypto Price Alerts | WordPress plugin is so helpful for your WordPress website. Download the Crypto Price Alerts | premium plugin from our website for free and get access to all available features of this plugin. As soon as you install the Crypto Price Alerts | plugin, you can use all the premium features.
- Plugin Name: Crypto Price Alerts |
- Publisher: 25 January 18
Key Features Of Crypto Price Alerts | WordPress Premium Plugin
Once installed the Crypto Price Alerts | plugin, you need to click on the Activate Plugin button to start using it to enjoy all the features it has. Here is the list of some key features of the Crypto Price Alerts | plugin:
Crypto Price Alerts | Plugin Features:
- More than 1800 cryptocurrencies supported, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash, Waves and many others.
- Almost all world fiat currencies supported (default currency for all alerts is defined through admin panel)
- Black and white alert form styles (added via shortcode).
- My Alerts page for website visitors to track their past and present alerts (doesn’t require sign up!).
- Rich HTML email notifications.
- Unlimited number of alerts per visitor.
- WPML (translation) ready.
Crypto Price Alerts | WordPress Plugin Demo
This plugin is easy to use for WordPress websites. Demo and some screenshots of the Crypto Price Alerts | WordPress plugin are available here for you. See the demo of this plugin. Here is the demo link is given below.
Download And Install Crypto Price Alerts | Premium Plugin
We are providing the Crypto Price Alerts | premium plugin for free to our audiences. We can assure you that you can use this plugin from downloading from here. Simply install and activate the WordPress plugin, and you’re all set. No complex settings or a multitude of configuration options!
Crypto Price Alerts | plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings (you can change settings when you are an advanced user). This plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it on your WordPress website.