SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking is considered a fully responsive WordPress theme for user-friendly websites with a modern design suitable for all creative fields. You can easily download and upload this theme to your WordPress site. You can customize it to what you want.
SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking WordPress Theme Information
SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking is a clean and beautifully designed, easy-to-use, modern & stylish WordPress Theme. Here is some information about the SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking theme:
- Version: 2.0.9
- Last Update: 6 September 17
- Gutenberg Optimized: No
- High Resolution: Yes
- Widget Ready: Yes
- Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Columns: 4+
- Layout: Responsive
SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking Theme New Version Changelog
After the update, Here have been added some new features and fixed some bugs. We are showing all changelog of SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking theme, let’s see.
- Feature: Minimum fare for vehicle
- Feature: Option to restore default email/SMS templates, if they deleted in any way.
- Feature: Neatly prepared invoice header (Settings -> Billing -> User for invoice header). Admin can upload his company logo so that invoice prepared automatically
- Feature: To download PDF invoice for booking (Settings -> Billing -> Show Invoice to User?)
- Feature: To display arrival time (Settings -> Optional Fields -> Display arrival on)
- Feature: To display vehicle how far from pickup location
- Feature: Added new Email settings for ‘start ride’ and ‘ride completed’
- Feature: Added an option to book a vehicle in a different time slots in same day
- Feature: Added an option to send different email templates for different users, booking type and particular vehicle. suppose if template is “booking-confirmed” if you want to send different email template to driver rather than regular template,
- if it is (Settings -> Email Settings -> Mail Content (Bookings Confirm) ) “file”
then you need to create a file with name “wp-content/plugins/vehicle-booking/templates/booking-confirmed-driver.php”
- if it is (Settings -> Email Settings -> Mail Content (Bookings Confirm) ) “post”
then you need to create a post with name “booking-confirmed-driver”
- Hierarchy (Post)
- 1. template-user_type-booking_type-vehicle_id (Eg: booking-success-driver-p2p-968)
- 2. template-user_type-booking_type (Eg: booking-success-driver-p2p)
- 3. template-user_type (Eg: booking-success-driver)
- 4. template-booking_type (Eg: booking-success-p2p)
- 5. template (Eg: booking-success)
- Hierarchy (File) – “wp-content/plugins/vehicle-booking/templates”
- 1. template-user_type-booking_type-vehicle_id (Eg: booking-confirmed-driver-p2p-365.php)
- 2. template-user_type-booking_type (Eg: booking-confirmed-driver-p2p.php)
- 3. template-user_type (Eg: booking-confirmed-driver.php)
- 4. template-booking_type (Eg: booking-confirmed-p2p)
- 5. template (Eg: booking-confirmed.php)
- Feature: Added an option to send different SMS templates for different users. suppose if template is “sms-booking-confirmed” if you want to send different SMS template to driver rather than regular template, then you need to create a file/post with name “sms-booking-confirmed-driver.php”
- Feature: Admin can allow users to select more than one country.
- Feature: Option to select particular package (By using $_GET[‘package’] variable. Here ‘package’ is package slug)
- Feature: Option to select particular airport (By using $_GET[‘airport’] variable. Here ‘airport’ is airport ID)
- Tweak: Fare calculation criteria can be changed at vehicle level so the global value will override.
- Feature: Short code to create multiple registraiton pages for different roles (Eg: Driver, Customer etc.)
- Fix: Few minor issues
Download And Install SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking Theme
You need to install the SimonTaxi – Taxi Booking theme and all the plugins included with this theme. Then you can either use a one-click demo install, or you can set up your site as you need it.